Manitoba Institute of Agrology/
Registration Management System
The Manitoba Institute of Agrology (MIA) is a self-regulatory body for agrology. It also registers practitioners.
By setting educational standards and other competencies, MIA enables the public to confidently identify fully qualified, registered Agrologists competent to provide knowledge and advice in agrology.
To meet the needs of a growing user base and gain administrative efficiencies, MIA approached Relish seeking help with its website in the following areas:
- Developing an internal reporting structure within the site.
- Creating a user-friendly external member management system.
- Building out a more comprehensive offering of the institute’s memberships and programming.
Work began to update MIA’s new website with new features, enhanced versatile user navigation, and a sleek, contemporary style.
From the user’s point of view, the refreshed website was now accessibility compliant to provide a positive user experience for all visitors. Relish also developed a searchable directory where users could more easily drill down to “Find an Agrologist” that best met their needs.
This new system allowed MIA’s members to access and submit specific accreditation requirements and update their status as they progressed through the various educational components of the program.
From an administrative perspective, Relish created powerful functionalities for MIA’s website ecosystem, specifically:
- Segregating members, sub-groups, and specialized areas of practice.
- Differentiating membership levels.
- Managing outstanding and paid membership fees and subscriptions.
- Providing an efficient system of running and accessing various types of information serving numerous purposes beneficial to the organization.
Member Management System
- A highly detailed back-end platform to manage membership fees and subscriptions.
- A library of documents, fillable forms, and learning resources.
- The ability for members to update their profile status and settings.
Throughout the project, Relish followed strict internal processes to comply with MIA’s policies and procedures.
Upon the project’s completion, Relish provided MIA staff with in-depth training to understand the site’s new components and capabilities.
Key Services Provided
- Architecture Analysis
- UX Design
- Subscription System
- API Based Web Services
- Wordpress/Custom Theme Development
- RESTful API Development
- Data Analysis Tools and Reporting Systems
- ACL-based User Management/Systems
- Data Visualization Tools
We build results by
We are looking for partnerships with companies who desire more meaningful relationships with their brand. Our clients come to us for our creativity, our vision and our values. We maintain relationships as a result of the outcomes of our collaboration.